SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Safeguarding of Health, Safety and Environment are essential to our company policy.
To achieve this, all our activities are managed pursuant to the following objectives:
- Operating in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning Health and Safety at work, and the Environment, and, when necessary, creating and employing our own internal standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Carrying out all activities in a manner designed to prevent damage to the health of Cooperators, Clients, the Community, the Environment, and our own and surrounding Properties.
- Adopting the finest technologies available and constantly verifying their reliability both in construction of the plants and in their maintenance and modifications.
- Establishing a checks-and-balances system guaranteeing that scheduled standards and procedures are conducted in a timely manner.
- Training Cooperators to achieve the highest professional and quality levels of performance and proficiency to avoid any accidents related to each other's activities.
- Providing technical support to Management to assure efficient supervision of all issues regarding Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Collaborating with Local, Regional, and National Authorities, as well as with representative Institutions.
- Supplying Clients and Users with all necessary information regarding the safe use of the commercialized products.